Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beautiful Queensland




We have just returned from our wonderful holiday to Noosa. This was my first ever visit to Queensland and boy was I impressed! What a truly beautiful state with lovely friendly people. I will be going back again!

Thanks to all who gave me advice on where to go and what to do. I tried to get in as much as I could including, a trip to Sunshine Beach and Peregia, a venture inland stop in at Twig and Grace in Cooroy, the most amazing breakfast recommendation ever from Simone"Corn Fritters"at Bistro C, adults only dinner with friends at Sails, Signature on Hastings for a new pair of Walnuts and Pearl earrings, a trip to the Eumundi markets, The White House for a beautiful pearl necklace and on the way back to the airport the highlight for the boys visiting Australia Zoo.

Oh and Kate from Third Avenue Style and I just happened to be at Bistro C on the same day.....don't you just love that!

10 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

So glad that you had a wonderful time! Don't you love family holidays?And your boys are absolutely GORGEOUS! XX

Sarah B said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I haven't been to QLD for many years but would love to. I agree with Simone, your boys are very handsome!

Noosa Beach House said...

Glad you had a great time here in beauty-full Noosa and you seemed to fit in so many great things! Wonderful! And your boys are so sweet! Cheers from Noosa :)

Anna White said...

Nothing like a good holiday to recharge the batteries and awaken the soul. Your boys are just too cute for words..just adorable :) x

G said...

It looks like your boys would fit right in at Noosa... tanned and blonde! Pleased QLD left a lovely impression. Was at Sails in January... adults only as well... enjoyed the night immensely! Georgie x

Belle Inspirations said...

So happy you had a beautiful holiday, you are truly blessed, what gorgeous boys so adorable xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Letitia, I am so glad you enjoyed the Corn Fritters and your two little ones look like little surfer locals they are just so cute.
Simone x

RealBeauty said...

Your boys are so beautiful!
http://realbeauty-realbeauty.blogspot.com/

iheartart said...

Can you believe it! Wish I had said hello now, but thought it too unlikely to be you. We were sitting in front of you to your right, on a very loud table full of kids, baby's & adults. I initially noticed you because I thought how stylish you & your husband looked!

We are home now after a 13 hour drive! Time to plan next years trip....

Katie

Thea said...

So glad you enjoyed our state. The friendly natives are the main reason I love living here. x